Malaysia Fashion Week 2016

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

    Assalamualaikum and hello lovelies.

So I've been to Malaysian Fashion Week these few days and I'm in awe how beautiful were those collections were. The event were 4 days between 2-6 November and was held at Matrade. The reason I went to this fashion show is to look out to some of the designers' idea and well, I'm on semester break so why not go out from the house and do  a little bit of productive day rather than sit in front of the laptop and watch.. movies..? BUT, I have one drama on hold to watch later after I settle with this post and all.


All the clothes represented are beautiful and simply creative. The performances are great too as they mostly were performed by kids and they were too cute! Alhamdulillah for this event and hope it will continue with blast for the following year. Thank you also for those who came. Apologies as I couldn't remember the brands name but I'm happy that the fashion industry has increase in Malaysia and the designers/fashionpreneur has bring their name to the global. What's next, then.?

Anyway, thanks for reading this post guys. :)


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Amazing fashion week. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so rajin to go this kind of event..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Donno. I love to go to this kind of event! xD

      Delete

Appreciated :)

Instagram

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images