School's Memories

   Assalamualaikum and hello everybody! I'm back from a little hiatus for my preparation for my huge examination and it's already over. The result will be released on March so pray for me! This is the ticket to my journey after this. For your guys information, I schooled in the same school for 5 freakin' years and I couldn't believe that I just survived the 5 wild years in boarding school. Of course, there were loads of memories to be kept in and locked inside my heart. It also brought me to tears that my friends accompanied me to my car before I left for good. (I finished my papers first, so I left 4 days earlier.) Now, I want to recap down to my memory lane.

(Classmates 11/13)

My heartbeats! I love each of them and never regretted to be one of their classmates for 3 holy years. I'm sorry if I barely talk to you guys like I used to when reaching upper form. Please now that I love you guys so much and there's no words that can define what's in my heart. You guys are beautiful and amazing to befriended with! Please don't forget me and if god wills, I'll never forget you.


Now on to 2014. I just realised that I don't actually own many NilamKAYA 2014 class photos. But seriously a year with this class totally make me feel loved and united. A year with them brought me so much memories and even though 2015 we didn't get to be classmates again, I am lucky to have a room beside you guys! Love you guys so much. I'm grateful to be in the same account class. My love is always with you.





Class 2015 which is UNIARA. I don't what to say. But just to let you guys know, I never regretted to be your classmates. At first, I was upset that the class changed and on the first month I felt awkward to be in this class But now I was grateful to have you in my memories. You guys just dig a hole in my heart to accept you guys the way you are! You know that I always love you! UNIARA forever.

Truthfully, 2015 is one of the best year for me. The year to create memories, create power to face all the challenges. If god wills, I'll never forget this year.



12 comments

  1. Great post! I'm glad you had so many good memories, it looks like you have a great group of friends. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yup, they are a good friends indeed <3

      Delete
  2. I love your photos, looks like you made some amazing friends! I hope you did well in your exam, fingers crossed for the results in March!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have an amazing group of friends! It is truly something that never leaves you, even if you have to say goodbye :D I'm your newest follower on GFC! xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to miss you �� Take care sweetheart ��✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

  5. I really love you :) I see you for a long time, I'm impressed!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/11/red-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much memories to be recapped. Hope 2015 is a wonderful year for u insyaAllah :)

    http://prettyvrach.blogspot.my/2015/11/review-mac-mehr-velvet-teddy-faux.html

    ReplyDelete

Appreciated :)