June Playlist ❤︎

     Assalamualaikum and hello to all of you beautiful earthlings !
June has been full of music rings in my ear. So, below here is my June playlist ! :)


Shot Of Pure Gold by Max Schneider 
"You like a shot of pure gold 
Got my heart beating out of control "

Believe In Me by Demi Lovato
"I don't wanna be afraid
I wanna wake up feeling beautiful"

Get Around This by Safetysuit
"Take me back to yesterday,
I swear it on your life"

Learn To Love Again by Lawson
"To awake and know we made it through the storm
And someone saves their sweet embrace"

My Last by Conor Maynard (Cover)
"And I'm a fill this glass up like it's my last
I'm a make this night last like it's my last"

Lay In My Bed by Mario
'I don't wanna fight, I would rather kiss you"

Wasted by MKTO
"Am I crazy to think that I could be in love when it all ends up"

Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes (ft The Dream)
"I gotta thing for Milano, Biscotti, Italiano
And I never turn down some Oreo's if you got those"

Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding
"In the canyon underneath the trees
Behind the dark sky, you looked at me"

Please Don’t Go by Mike Posner
"Baby, please don't go
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?"

It Takes Two by Katy Perry
"It takes two, two sides to every story
Not just you"


Mind showing me your playlist ?


6 comments

  1. i will check out your fav playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist! I love finding new music :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely playlist, Marsya!
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciated :)