My Thoughts On: dUCk #MistIndependent Hair Mist


    Assalamualaikum guys!! It's quite a long time since I post something, huh? Well, now I'm going to give my honest review of The Duck Group very own hair mist. I think it has been months of using this and honestly, I was very excited when Duck announced about it on their Instagram since I've always been looking for a good hair mist quite a long time. Before this, I used to use one hair mist that my mom's friend gave it to us(my mom and I) but I think that she discontinued that hair mist..? I love that hair mist since it did make my head felt refreshed after spraying it. Anyway, now on to the review!

Well, it is not Duck if they don't make like a trademark or motto for each of their own product. I love how they always create a story behind each item so it will be more meaningful and not just a plain product to sell.

About the Hair Mist
There are 3 types that you can choose from which is Green Tea, Aloe Vera and Avocado Oil.

(cred: dUCk website)

Mine is Aloe Vera and truth to be told, I'm not actually a fan of their scent as it kind of strong to my liking so I chose Aloe as it has the least strong smell among the three 😂 Well, I think they purposely made it strong so that people can still smell the scent even though we wear headscarves. (I think) This also can be a replacement if suddenly your perfume finished or something.

The Packaging
The purple colour is expected from duck(who doesn't?) but for me, the packaging is quite simple but at the same time sturdy which is fine with me since things easily slip off my hand. So, better than things that break easily, right?

Verdict
I always spray this on my hair and my hairline and continue with massaging my head. It always felt better doing that rather than just spray it blindly. Sometimes, I failed my aim and it accidentally enters my eyes..... However, this product for me is not a holy grail since I didn't feel as refreshed as my previous product but maybe Duck create this for more as a 'hair perfume' rather than to focus more on the problematic hair. The sales lady also explained to me more about the scent rather than the benefits of each product though.  I personally like to hear more about which dry hair, oily hair or fragile roots suits which one best and try not to focus more on the scent. But that just my opinion though.

Will I repurchased?
50-50. Not a fan of the scent but will reconsider it when I finished the bottle! :)

Other info:
Price: RM70.75 (according to fv website)
Where to get it: Fashionvalet website and outlets, Duck Cosmetics outlet

Do you have any hair mist recommendation? 

13 comments

Appreciated :)