Hear That? LUSH Cosmetics is coming to Malaysia!



         Assalamualaikum and hello guys! This news has been around for a while but who cares, Lush Cosmetics will be opening in Malaysia! I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the news last month where there a notice of them looking for new employees lingering around in twitter. I quickly followed their instagram account for any latest news and yesterday, they announced that the store will be opening at Pavilion KL guys. *applause* I actually glad that it'll be opening there since I've been expecting either KLCC or Pavilion and I think majority expected KLCC but nooo. Hehe.

By the way, follow their Instagram guys if you are a lushies! @malaysia.lush 

This time, I don't have to hop on a plane just to stock up my Lush product and if you guys haven't already knew, Lush offer a free face mask if you give them 5 empty pots! I have loads of them store in the fridge and can't wait to redeem some face masks. *smirk* However, they haven't announced the release date yet but I hope they are opening this August. At least I have the time to visit them before going back to college. IF it opens before that, I will try to blog about the store and maybe some of my favourite products from there. Okay, guys. That's all from me. Still anxious as I have waited years for them to open hear *sigh* Enjoy the gif. :)


0 comments

Appreciated :)