Top 5 Monthly Playlist ❤︎

     Assalamualaykum and hello everyone ! How are you doin' ?



Today I'm going to show my monthly/favourite songs. The list contain songs that went through my mind all the freakin' time. So here it is!

Rude by MAGIC!

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes
'Cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is no!


I heard this song on the radio and as I set my ear on it I felt this song is a romantic humour song! I put the lyric video because it's funny XD. You don't know how terrible I am try to search the title of this song. You know the feeling when the song is stuck on your mind for days but don't know the title of it.

U by Austin Mahone


I'll go up and get a star for you baby
Pick it out and bring it back back back back
I'm glad you opened up your heart for me baby
I ain't lying that's a fact fact fact fact


Of course, as a Mahomie. This song stucked in my head for months and it's still stuck in my head till today. Hard to deny that I LOVE this song! I always hear this song during prep at school with Eka. Hehe. Loving this song ❤︎

Problem by Ariana Grande

Head in the clouds

got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
and realise that I've got

Thruthfully, I just heard this song a few days ago, but on April. Still, it counted right? As a monthly favourite. If I heard this song earlier it will be the same XD I love how this song kind off relate to Jai Brooks. (Since they are back as a couple again!) And I love her voice like usual. 

Akhiri Penantianku by Alif Satar

Jauh ku menunggu

Biar ketahuanmu
Di sini ku merindu
Jauh ku berharap
Kembali kau padaku
Akhiri penantianku


One of the Malay songs that have been stuck in my head. I love the genre and his voice! It just brought me to a deep emotions when as I play this song in my ear. Loving this song. :)

Catch Me by Demi Lovato

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unravelling

Searched back old songs from Demi Lovato and came across this. Oh my, how many years pass by? I really like her Don't Forget album that I bought when I was still in primary school. ><


SO SO SO SO, this is the list! 
What is you're top 5 playlist? 

Song Of The Day : Hold On We're Going Home by Christina Grimmie (The Voice)

Quote of The Day: 
          

0 comments

Appreciated :)