Finally, Fixi Store @ Jaya Shopping Centre

    Assalamualaikum and hello everybody. If you guys don't know yet, I'm a huge fan of Fixi books and quite excited when they decided to open up a physical store! Omg, when I read the news on Star newspaper I straight away cut the news and put it in my diary. So, guess what. I just got back from the store and thanked my dad for bringing me there. At first, I want to go to the book fair but got disappointed at how full the parking was. :( It's okay, next year I'll go there.

These picture are taken from facebook, I forgot to bring my phone so here they are!


So the usual price promo are 
3 books = rm50
6 books = rm100

I bought 6. *Insert a loveable face here* Which are Pakar, Patung, Lari, Urban, Pentas & Koleksi Cerpen 2014



I started to buy fixi when in 2011 when I discovered Ngeri by Gina Yap Lai Yoong. Thanks to Ngeri, I started to buy fixi along the way and make a collection. Because of me, all my friends are addicted to fixi as well. Why I like fixi? Well, because of the urban air surround it. Now, I got to finish those 6 books and finish up my last book fair books >< Astaghfirullah, such a waste, huh. For this time only! Pleaseee.

So, that's all from me! At last, I start my fixi collection again! I've been on hiatus from fixi to focus on my exam last year.

So what's your favourite books company ?  ❤︎

Song of the Day : Someone Like You by Austin Mahone

0 comments

Appreciated :)