Weekly Playlist

    Assalamualaikum and hello to all of you lovely readers out there! Wow, it has been a long time since I post any monthly playlist, huh? Well, because it's already 17th March and probably it's too late to do February Playlists but it's too early to do March Playlist so let's called it just, Weekly Playlist. Shall we?

I Need You by M83
" Hold to call the feeling senile
They unwrap the more "

I Want You To Know (ft. Selena Gomez) by Zedd
" Honey it's raining tonight
But storms always have an eye "

New Day by Yuna
" You still want to run and hide
Till I finally realise "

Mirror by Ellie Goulding
" Are we star crossed lovers?
Did I really want you gone? "

The Writer by Ellie Goulding
" 'Cause I'd rather pretend
I'll still be there at the end "

I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen
" Late night watching television
But how'd we get in this position "

 FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney
" Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday"

Give You What You Like by Avril Lavigne
" Please tell me I'm your one and only
Or lie and say at least tonight "

-----

What's your favourite song?

6 comments

  1. Recently, my favorite songs have been "Dissolve" by Absofacto, "Coming Home" by Leon Bridges, and "Taro" by Alt-J. Oh! and "#88" by Lo-Fang. I Need You by M83 will always be on my queue. So good!

    brilliantriots.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, I really really really love I need you by m83 !! :D

      Delete
  2. awesome!

    www.lechatcitron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciated :)