The LEGO Movie !

      Assalamualaikum! Hi and hello lovely earthlings. ❀

Few hours ago. Yes. Just a few hours ago. Me, my dad and my lil' bro were watching Lego movie at One Utama. We arrived quite early like, 10:10 a.m. which was quite early because the mall just opened. So, we expected that since we're early we would've got the back seats in the cinema. But oh my, we're wrong about that. First, we went to GSC which is located at the New Wing but shocked that there's only 1 line left and it's in front. So, we changed our location to TGV Cinema at Old Wing. Thankful, that even though the seats we're also at front but a few back. But still in front. At least more comfortable than the last one.

LEGO !


Lego Movie trailer.

An ordinary LEGO minifigure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil LEGO tyrant from gluing the universe together.

Well, not going to give some spoilers. I just go on to my opinion! Shall we?

What I think about this? Impressed! Love the way they do a stop-motion movie to attract people to difference . They also did a good job promoting LEGO of course. Won't surprise me if the rates will be increasing. This movie also creates humour scene that I actually laugh. Seriously, not just hahaha laugh. It's actually a HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH laugh. I don't know if you watched this and didn't get the joke. Maybe you don't have a sense of humour? Maybe ? And guess what? It's actually a FULL HOUSE. I went to both cinema at One Utama and they're both nearly full. By mean, there's only like, another 3 lines of seats left(old wing)(New wing, there's only a line left.Upsets me a lot).

Seriously, I was so into that movie. It was just a unique movie. But gladly, it was not so long. It just a 100 minutes movie. Just an ordinary duration.  This movie also taught about believing ourselves. Believe that even though we didn't born with the talent but we actually can sharpen it! If we have a the ability to believe ourselves. :)

That's all! Not a long review(is it) eh? I just want to make it simple. This is from an opinion from a teenager :)

Song of the day : Legendary Lovers by Katy Perry
Quote of the day : 

Okay! That's all! Thank you for lending your time to read this post :)

0 comments

Appreciated :)